Thursday, April 26, 2012
GoPro mounts from YakAttack
I was editing some GoPro footage I shot last week, and I noticed that my DIY PVC mount was rattling and causing sound problems. I was in a panic, because I am just a week away from the trip of a lifetime, and I want the best footage possible. Juan and Brent have always spoken highly of YakAttack products, so I called them today and spoke to Luther. We talked a bit about what I was trying to accomplish, and I ended up ordering a Panfish mount, a Panfish Portrait mount, and a Dogbone kit. Very helpful, very friendly, and I can't wait to try them out! Best of all he said they would get them out in plenty of time for me to rig them up for my trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Panfish Dog Bone combo is awesome for mounting any camera. The angles and possible configurations with this set up is almost limitless.
ReplyDeleteYou will love this set up I'll be using the same for the trip cant wait to get a ton of great footage.
ReplyDeleteWorked on some video footage today from a early April Juniata River outing. Getting pumped for the trip to the Devils River and making another video upon our return of our journey.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCa1HYdyVzM&list=UUxUng1-kd_ZCfAX0emd8-bQ&index=1&feature=plcp
The Panfish and Panfish portrait are two great products from YakAttack. They should serve you well down in the harsh environment of the Devils river. That DogBone added with the Panfish will allow you to get some VERY cool shots down there. I'll be looking forward to your updates.
ReplyDelete